Thought this might help a lot of you that own a Fitness tracker or smart device as it's that time of the year where we are all looking to shed some weight.
Kiqplan (a personal digital coach app) available for Android and Apple is offering a free 1 week trial for three out of the four plans they currently provide. The free 1 week trial is for the following plans:
- Slim and Trim – FREE 1 WEEK
- Healthy Baby Bump – FREE 1 WEEK
- Goodbye Baby Bump – FREE 1 WEEK
- Beer Belly Blaster – THIS IS NOT ON TRIAL
To give you some background information about the app - The makers of it are FITBUG, which most of you will know of given their hot selling budget hardware Tracker- FITBUG ORB. The app works with multi-vendor fitness trackers (FitBit, Jawbone, Fitbug, Nike Fuel etc.) and designs a 12 week training plan specific to your lifestyle to achieve a weight loss goal.
Instead of passively collecting ‘step-counting’ data and giving you a number to be proud of, the app takes that data and devises a work-out routine to achieve real targets by requiring you to mimic exercise videos to follow at set intervals throughout the day (any place, anytime, anywhere). It also sends you regular alerts about your water intake, gives you nutritional information about your food intake and what you SHOULD be increasing and decreasing, offers healthy recipes, relaxation tips and lots more.
The reason why I know about it, is because I am using the Beer Belly Blaster plan and find it to be amazing.
The following is a list of feature Kiqplan offers (copied from Google):
• Personal activity, nutrition and sleep targets, set weekly based on the chosen plan and adapted to their own rate of progress.
• Weekly personalized work outs featuring "how-to" video instruction to ensure exercises are completed with accurate form to maximize results.
• Over 350 videos filmed by 12 fitness experts
• Dynamic activity and nutrition tracking with users able to import data from other apps or devices or log their own behavior.
• Lifestyle tracking (e.g. sleep quality, weight, alcohol consumption, cigarettes smoked, etc).
• Weekly articles and recipes focused on the required outcome.
• Rewards and badges for added encouragement.
• Daily plan based tips.
• Feedback and reminders via in-app messaging and push notifications.
• Webinars on a range of outcome related topics, with Q&As with experts.
Now here is the exciting part about the upcoming features they announced at CES 2015 the other (again copied from Google)
- Kiqplan is partnered with Samsung and will introduce an exclusive app for all Sammy mobiles later this year
- Kiqplan is about to be partnered with Cancer Research UK and will offer a plan for Cancer patients
- I believe more and more plans will be developed to cater all types of training goals
- Speak and Eat technology feature 1 – Speak to your app and tell it what you are eating instead of typing it in and it will search its database of half a million foods and log it
- Speak and Eat technology feature 2 – The app will integrate with other Samsung smart devices such as Refrigerators, Jars, Cupboards e.g. when you open the fridge, the app will alert you to grab something healthy. When you open the cookie jar, it will alert you with “do you really want that cookie”
I believe the app will integrate with Samsung Smart TVs and other home integrated technologies and will be a HUGE game changer for health conscious people.
The app is normally priced at £19.99 but this 1 week free trial gives you a fully functioning version at no cost.
You can YouTube videos of Kiqplan reviews, example exercise videos and all sorts of stuff
Thanks and hope it helps.