The Sun has got another amazing offer to guarantee fantastic family fun - every reader can claim two TOTALLY FREE tickets to Alton Towers. We? got tickets available for every date right through the season (March 23 ?ovember 1, 2008) and you can even choose the time of year you?like to go!
We've teamed up with the UK's Number One short break resort for families to provide you with a fantastic reader offer. There really is so much to do at the Alton Towers Resort ?ou? be spoilt for choice! Embark on a mission aboard the new Battle Galleons interactive water ride and prove yourself as a fully fledged pirate, join Charlie on his fantastic voyage into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory or let the children take to the roads on the Peugeot 207 Driving School! Meet the extraordinarily large bunnies in Old MacDonald?Farmyard before enjoying a sleepover at one of the two fantastically themed on-site hotels, where you'll be right at the heart of endless family fun! Choose between the crazy Caribbean Splash Landings Hotel or the explorer inspired Alton Towers Hotel and experience the tropical warmth of the Alton Towers Waterpark, or seek ultimate relaxation in the luxurious Spa* before rounding off your adventure with a game of Extraordinary Golf*! * separate entry fees apply.
To claim your tickets, simply collect SEVEN differently numbered tokens from the ten we are printing every day until March 6. Closing dates for applications is strictly Monday March 10, 2008. Get yours in early as tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.
Here's how to get your FREE pair of tickets to Alton Towers, worth £68!
Five steps to a successful application
STEP ONE: Collect SEVEN differently numbered tokens from the ten that we'll be printing in The Sun. Token one was printed on Saturday etc.... Applications without the correct number of tokens will be void.
STEP TWO: Complete all sections of the application form after reading the offer terms and conditions. You MUST choose 5 date bands from the 7 provided, in your order of preference, in the spaces provided on the ticket application form. Applications that do not have the 5 bands indicated in order of preference will be processed last. We will of course do our utmost to allocate tickets from your preferred band. NOTE: YOUR TICKETS WILL BE VALID FOR ONE SPECIFIC DAY FROM YOUR CHOSEN BAND and are not transferrable. We regret that we cannot meet specific date requests from within selected bands.
STEP THREE: You MUST include a self addressed envelope at least 15cm x 8cm with a 1st class stamp attached . Applications that do not include an SAE will not be processed.
STEP FOUR: You MUST write your 5 date band choices (in order of preference) on the bottom right hand corner of the envelope you send your application in (not your SAE).
STEP FIVE: Send your completed ticket application form, with SEVEN differently numbered tokens attached, together with your SAE to the address on the form. Allow 28 days to receive your tickets ?lthough tickets for band A will be dispatched as priority. Last date for receiving applications is March 10 2008 and we cannot process applications received after that date. In the unlikely event that we are unable to allocate tickets for any of your FIVE chosen preferences, we will contact you with an equivalent alternative.
A 22 March - 6 April
B 7 April - 2 May
C 3 May - 26 May
D 27 May - 30 June
E 1 July - 31 August
F 1 Sept - 30 Sept
G 1 Oct - 1 Nov
Terms and conditions
1 Readers must collect and submit with a correctly completed application form and SAE SEVEN differently numbered tokens. No photocopies accepted. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
2 The closing date for applications is strictly March 10, 2008: we will not be able to honour applications received after this date.
3. Only one application per household. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be void.
4. Offer only available in the periods A, B, C, D, E,F,G as stated and are subject to availability. Tickets will be allocated for one specific day and date from a date band. They cannot be exchanged or used on any other day or date under any circumstance. Any ticket used on dates other than specified will not be accepted.
5. Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
6. Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must pay the full admission price at any admission kiosk.
7. Tickets are subject to availability. Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and / or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and / or attraction or other reasons including over capacity.
8. Adults are aged 12 years and above, children are aged 4-11 years at Alton Towers Resort. Visitors under 4 are admitted free of charge to the Alton Towers Resort.
9. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.
10. For further queries on ticket terms please call 0871 423 2190 or visit altontowers.com.
11. Tickets will be issued in order of preference on a first come first served basis. Applications that do not include 5 date bands choices will not be processed. Applications that do not write their 5 date bands preferences on their outer posting envelope will be processed last.
12. Your tickets will be dispatched within 28 days of receipt of your application. Unfortunately, no information regarding allocation can be given from Sun ot Alton Towers offices until March 26, 2008
13. No liability will be accepted for applications and tickets lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
14. Alton Towers Resort can not take any responsibility for any unused tickets. Tickets are also non transferable.
15. Tickets can not be reissued for additional date if allocated date is missed.
16. In the unlikely event that we are not able to allocate tickets for any of your 5 date band preferences, we will contact you with alternatives.