There are a few steps for this deal, so please read:
1) Crowdity are currently doing a deal for a FREE £15 Red Letter Day voucher (2 days remaining to sign up). http://www.crowdity.com/index.php?m=3
2) Register your interest for the voucher & once 1000 people marked has been reached & the deal goes 'live' you will receive the voucher in your Crowdity account.
3) The Voucher can be used on anything in on the Red Letter Days website, but most things are more than £15. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts offer are £10.95 :)http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/Experience/Ref/KKRVA/A-Valentines-Gift-Card?method=Section
4) The voucher can only be used after 31 Jan & MUST be used before 14th February 2011 - Just follow the instructions to order the dougnuts from the Red Letter Day website :)
There you go - a box of 12 Kirspy Kremes for free. I can't find anything in the Crowdity or Red Letter Day T+Cs which would prevent this - so should be fine.
Just to clarify a few things:
* The Crowdity Voucher can't be used until after 31st January
* The Crowdity Voucher will have a code, which is used when ordering from RLD website.
* What you get from RLD is a gift card, (they wil post it to you) which you can exchange for a box of 12 doughnuts at Krispy Kreme stores
* The gift card can not be used at Tesco, Moto, Welcome Break, or WH Smith
hope that helps answer some Q's
* Please remember that that voucher can ONLY be used after 31st January. There are some offers on RLD site which are "time-limited" (mainly in the special offers section), so no point looking at them today. If you want, you can use the voucher with the RLD special offers after 31st January (and before 14 February).