Simply purchase a milk or white chocolate Kinder Bueno and keep your reciept.
Then visit the Kinder website, complete a short application form and post it to the stated FREEPOST address to claim a refund in cash
Try Me Free
1. This Try Me Free promotion is running from 01 February 2012 until 30 September 2012.
2. The promotion is open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, but not employees or their immediate families of Ferrero UK Ltd, its agents, or anyone professionally connected with the Try Me Free promotion.
3. In order to participate in the Try Me Free promotion you must purchase a single bar of Bueno or Bueno White.
4. The Try me Free offer is limited to one application per household regardless of flavour (either Bueno or Bueno White).
5. To receive the refund you will need to mail the completed "BUENO TRY ME FREE CLAIM FORM" printed from the Bueno Facebook page www.facebook.com/buenoUK (user registration with Facebook required and participant must have "liked" the Bueno UK Facebook page), or www.Buenotrymefree.com, along with the promotional wrapper and the till receipt, to Bueno Try Me Free Offer, FREEPOST RLUK-AHUU-KKEK, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY for UK, or to Bueno Try Me Free Offer, FREEPOST F2512, PO Box 3606, Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 for ROI residents. To be valid, claims must be received by us by no later than 30 September 2012.
6. You will receive the refund in cash (UK claimants will receive pence, ROI residents will receive cents). The purchase values will be determined by the value shown on your till receipt up to a maximum value of £1/€1. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
7. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted. Only Claim Forms from the Bueno Facebook page or website sent with a valid original till receipt and promotional packaging will be accepted.
8. Receipts cannot be returned. No responsibility can be accepted for claims or refunds that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting of a claim form is not proof of receipt.
9. Correspondence will not be entered into.
10. Your statutory rights are not affected.