Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop ! - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
17Expired

Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop !

£0.00 @ The Body Shop
Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop ! The perfect Treat for You... We will automatically add a Free Gift For You worth £19.50 to your order when you spend £30* or more online. All of …
edi Avatar
9y, 10m agoFound 9 years, 10 months ago
Free Gift Worth £19.50 on £30 spend @ TheBodyShop !

The perfect Treat for You... We will automatically add a Free Gift For You worth £19.50 to your order when you spend £30* or more online. All of these products come in a Community Trade Cosmetic Bag.

Gift Includes:
New White Musk® Eau De Toilette 10ml
New White Musk® Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel 60ml
Vitamin E Moisture Cream 15ml
Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream 15ml
Passion Fruit Body Butter 50ml
Passion Fruit Bath and Shower Gel 60ml
Mini Hi-Shine Lip Treatment 04 Shade: Red Gleam
Deal Tags:
More From The Body Shop:
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
edi Avatar
9y, 10m agoFound 9 years, 10 months ago
Options

All Comments

(4) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
#1
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/bucketandbucket/main_week18.jpg
#2
This should work with the discount codes as well, as it says this in the T&Cs:
*We will automatically add a Free Gift worth £19.50 to your order when you spend £30 or more(after all discounts applied) on any products in a single transaction.


Gorgeous gift set Edi :)
#3
can we use 20% and 10% code together to get 30% off?
#4
marquis
can we use 20% and 10% code together to get 30% off?


I believe orders were cancelled the last time people tried that...

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Looking for Twitter login?
Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!