FREE Ladybird Library!
Mon-Fri paper Costs 45p
Starting in the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror this weekend, choose from 150 amazing titles!
It is a tough time for everyone right now and we here at the Daily Mirror are constantly looking for ways in which we can help our readers and their families cope as the cutbacks impact on their lives. One of our key concerns is that whatever funding restraints are implemented, children should not be denied access to the resources that are vital for their education. So we're got an amazing offer to make sure your children get off the best start when it comes to reading!
Simply start collecting vouchers we'll be printing in the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror. For every two that are collected, you can claim a free book from a fantastic choice of 150 Ladybird titles. You'll just need to pay for the postage.
You can claim up to 25 brilliant books per household. From early years books on the alphabet and numbers, classic fairytales, read-along stories, grammar support and even factual books on dinosaurs and bugs, there are books for children as young as one through to seven years old. You just need to collect two tokens per book.
BOOKS FOR SCHOOLS
And that's not all, schools can get all 150 books! Any schools that want to take part can simply download an order form by clicking on the relevant link below. The offer is the same, but schools can collect a huge library of 150 books to help kids learn to read.
Schools Order Forms
For England, Wales and Scotland http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/promotions/css/orderformMAIN.pdf
For Republic of Ireland http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/promotions/css/orderformIRISH.pdf
Plus, don't miss our Ladybird website which launches on Thursday where you can find reading tips, wallpapers, and audio book!
Terms and conditions
1. Starting from Saturday February 5, 2011, the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror will print tokens necessary to claim free Ladybird books.
2. Readers will need to collect two tokens from the Daily Mirror or Sunday for each free book.
3. Readers may apply for up to a maximum of 25 books per household. Schools may apply for up to a maximum of 150 books per school. Full details of the institution must be made available on application. Only one of each book can be ordered per application.
4. Readers must claim their items by Post: Each application must be accompanied by the correct number of tokens from the Daily Mirror or Sunday Mirror and a cheque made payable to MGN Ltd to cover postage. Closing date is Friday, March 4, 2011. Eligibility is subject to availability. Failure to send in the required number of tokens with a cheque for the appropriate amount, by the time stated and in the manner specified will make the entry invalid. Please allow 12 weeks for delivery of free Ladybird books.
5. Damaged, defective or photocopied tokens will not be accepted.
6. This offer is strictly subject to availability.
7. Tokens are non-transferable and have no cash value. They are redeemable only against the books as described in the Daily and Sunday Mirror. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
8. Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 or over only.
9. MGN Ltd shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide the free Ladybird books or otherwise fulfil this promotion where the delay or failure is caused by something outside of their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, severe weather conditions, fire, flood, earthquake, industrial dispute, war, riots, acts of God or supervening legislation.
10. MGN reserves the right to refuse to honour any application if it considers that there has been an abuse of this Promotion or any of its terms and conditions.
11. Standard MGN Ltd rules apply and are available on request.