These optimisers are the bees knees for keeping your motorcycle battery in tip-top condition and bennetts are well known motorcycle insurers. Up to you to weigh up whether the free item is worth the policy. This is my first posting. Hope its worth it.
MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE ONLINE PROMOTION
Free Oxford Oximiser Essential Battery Optimiser
Oxford Oximiser - Essential Battery OptimiserDevitt are pleased to offer a FREE Oxford Oximiser Essential Battery Optimiser if you buy your motorcycle insurance online.
This essential battery optimiser quickly charges batteries at 600mA/hour until full and maintains a gentle trickle charge to keep your battery optimised. The Oximiser normally retails for £44.99 and includes the following features:
* Plug-in Battery care for 12V lead-acid batteries up to 30Ah
* Suitable for all 12V battery types up to 30Ah including: Gel, MF and acid batteries
* Recovers deeply discharged batteries
* Protected against short circuit
* Two year Oxford Products guarantee
For further information about the Oxford Oximiser, please visit the Oxford Products website.
The Oxford Oximiser and Oxford Products are both independent of Devitt Insurance Services Limited. This offer does not imply any recommendation, endorsement or confirmation of the suitability or effectiveness of the Oxford Oximiser by Devitt. Devitt do not accept any liability for damage caused by using of this product.
Oxford Oximiser Online Promotion Terms & Conditions
* Offer runs from 18th December 2006 to 31st March 2007
* This offer is only available to new motorcycle insurance customers to Devitt who buy online via http://www.devittinsurance.com
* An Oxford Oximiser will be sent to the policyholders address within 30 days of the policy start date
* This offer is only available on purchases made directly through the Devitt website and not via any other website
* Devitt Insurance Services Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice