Buy a selected Dell laptop before the 24th June 2009 and hit the skies. Build the perfect holiday and the perfect PC to capture and share all the fun.
Dell Flight Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK and Channel Islands residents aged 18 or over.
2. The flight to US or Europe promotion (?e Flight Promotion?is available from 11th June 2009 until not later than 24th June 2009 to new or existing customers who purchase a qualifying Dell computer via the Dell Telesales team and is subject to availability.
3. The Flight Promotion entitles eligible customers to receive a voucher for one economy class return flight to selected destinations in Europe or the US excluding all credit card charges. Flights from Glasgow will incur a regional supplement.
4. The Flight Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5. The Flight Promotion is subject to status and credit checks. If a customer?contract or upgrade is terminated for any reason at any time they will be ineligible for the Flight Promotion.
6. The Flight Promotion is available subject to voucher (?ight Voucher?availability whilst stocks last. Once the stocks of Flight Vouchers have finished you will no longer be eligible for the Flight Promotion. The Flight Promotion is also subject to flight availability. Customers should be aware that if they submit a Voucher Request Form after stocks of flights are finished they will not be eligible for the Flight Promotion and as a result may not receive a flight ticket.
7. If a customer does not pay, when due, all sums owed to Dell, they will be ineligible for the Flight Promotion.
8. Subject to Flight Voucher availability, new customers who are eligible for the Promotion will receive a Flight Voucher. They must complete the Flight Voucher in full and return it to TLC Incentives Ltd who are acting as agent providing this promotion at the promotional address: Dell Flight Promotion, PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1SE together with: (a) A copy of the delivery note, (b) proof of payment (bank or credit card statement or official receipt showing payment made to Dell) and (c) a stamped addressed envelope.
9. The customer bill and proof of payment will be returned with a Booking Form for the Flight Promotion to the address as stated on the stamped addressed envelope provided by the customer.
10. Flight Vouchers received after 31st August 2009 will be invalid.
11. Customers need to complete the Booking Forms and return to Dell Flight Promotion, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1SE by not later than 30th September 2009.
12. The Booking Form requires the customer to choose one economy return flight as specified, to one of the selected destinations. Two alternative destinations and three alternative travel dates must also be given or the Booking Form will not be valid and may not be processed. Travel dates on public holidays in the UK or in any of the destination countries are excluded. Travel dates between 19 December 2009 and 4 January 2010 are also excluded. All travel must be taken between 1st November 2009 and 30th April 2010.
13. Flight Vouchers and Booking Forms incorrectly completed or illegible or submitted without supporting documents as required under clauses 8(a) and (b) of these terms and conditions will not be valid and will not be processed. Copies of Flight Vouchers (including photocopies) will not be valid. Only one Booking Form may be used per customer. Where more than one person from the same household qualifies for the Flight Promotion, each person will be offered a separate opportunity to enter the Flight Promotion in accordance with these terms. We can not guarantee that ticket holders from the same household will be able to travel together.
14. Vouchers and Booking Forms are not transferable and cannot be sold, resold or redeemed for cash. No cash alternative is offered.
15. Customers may choose from the following destinations: America (New York, Boston, Washington), Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Dublin, Lisbon, Oslo and Krakow).
16. Flights are available from selected UK airports. For America the airports are: London Heathrow and London Gatwick only. For Europe the airports are: London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Belfast City, Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester. The departure airport and destination will determine the airline used. Flights from Glasgow will incur a regional supplement.
17. Destination airports are New York (JFK and Newark International), Boston (Logan International), Washington (Dulles international), Amsterdam (Schipol), Berlin (Schoenfeld, Tegel and Tempelhof), Rome (Ciampino and Fiumicino), Milan (Bergamo, Linate and Malpensa), Madrid (Barajas), Paris (Charles de Gaulle, Beauvais and Orly), Dublin (Dublin International), Lisbon (P?na raiz de AeroportoLisboa), Oslo (Torp) and Krakow (John Paul II International Airport). Customers may be offered additional destinations that are not listed or not requested on their Booking Form as well as those listed above.
18. Airport and other taxes, passenger service charges, airline failure insurance and other mandatory surcharges levied by the airline or travel organiser are included for the free ticket only. Additional optional charges including luggage booking, seat reservation and priority boarding are not included and must be paid upon confirmation. Where applicable upon confirmation of a companion ticket, all taxes and service charges are payable for that additional ticket. All taxes and charges are non-refundable once a flight booking has been confirmed.
19. On receipt of your Booking Form, the customer will be telephoned by TLC within 5 working days to acknowledge receipt of your Booking Form and to confirm flight availability and any charges arising from additional passengers, supplements and taxes. Companion tickets can be quoted for at this time.
20. Payment may be made by Visa or MasterCard, will incur a 3% charge. Maestro, Delta and cheques incur a charge of up to 1%.
21. All bookings must include a Saturday night stay at the destination.
22. All passengers are responsible for any travel insurance requirements. Passengers must have travel insurance and must provide proof to TLC upon request.
23. While TLC will use all reasonable endeavours to offer you your preferred dates, departure airport and destination, these cannot be guaranteed.
24. TLC will, subject to availability, offer flights with a number of different airlines and no flights with a particular airline can be guaranteed.
25. All reservations are strictly subject to availability and must be in accordance to the terms and conditions of the airline.
26. No cancellations or amendments are possible after confirmation of your booking.
27. Dell and TLC cannot be held responsible for airline overbooking, cancellations or delays and any alterations to either flight schedules, routes and destinations. Dell and TLC reserve the right to use alternative suppliers if necessary. Dell and TLC further reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice in the event of war, earthquake, catastrophe, strikes, act of terrorism or similar event.
28. A minimum of 30 days notice before travel is required.
29. All journeys must be completed by 30th April 2010.
30. The booking instructions (how to book) and all other information stated within the Booking Form also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
31. Any person participating in this Flight Promotion does so on complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Claims that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may, at Dell?discretion, be disqualified. In the event that any claim is disqualified then the claimant shall forthwith return any flight vouchers issued pursuant to such claim to the Promoter.
32. Dell reserves the right to refuse to redeem Flight Vouchers and/or Booking Forms if submitted by persons other than those to whom they were issued. Dell will not be held responsible for any claims for Flight Vouchers and/or Booking Forms that are lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, late or mutilated. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
33. Dell and/or TLC reserve the right to withdraw or substitute the Flight Promotion at any time and replace it with an offer of equal or greater value.
34. Customers must hold a valid passport to be eligible for the Flight Promotion. Customers must ensure that they abide by all legal, immigration and airline requirements for travel and Dell will not be responsible if customers do not.
35. Employees or agents of Dell or TLC or any of their group companies or any of the participating airlines or anyone professionally connected to this promotion are not eligible to enter.
36. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
37. Offer supplied and administered by: TLC Incentives Ltd, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1SE. All correspondence regarding travel matters should be directed to this address marked ?ll Flights Offer?t the address above.
38. Promoter: Dell Corporation Limited, whose registered office is at Dell House, The Boulevard, Cain Road, Bracknell, RG12 1LF.
Dell Flight Promotion FAQs
Q. How do I get my flight?
A. The ?ight promotion?s available to new and existing customers who purchase a qualifying Dell computer between 11th June 2009 and 24th June 2009 via Dell?web store or telesales team.
Q. What happens if I return my purchase under the money back guarantee?
A. If you cancel your purchase or return the item under the money back guarantee, you will be ineligible for the flight promotion and will not be able to book your flight to USA or Europe.
Q. Once I have made my purchase and received my laptop, how do I get my flight?
A. You can access the promotional micro-site at http://www.tlc-rewards.com/dellflights.
On accessing the site, you will have the ability to view destination information and also see the full promotional terms and conditions. You will be able to print your Voucher Request Form to then complete and return to the promotional address along with your Dell delivery note and the accompanying receipt with a self stamped addressed envelope. You must send in your Voucher Request Form before 31st August 2009.
Q.What happens after I send my Voucher Request Form?
A. For all customers, your delivery note and receipt will be returned in the SSAE with a Booking Request Form for the flight promotion which you will then need to complete and return to the promotion address within the specified timings. Your Booking Request Form will be sent out within 24 hours of our booking agent (TLC) receiving your original documents.
The Booking Request Form entitles you, the bearer, to one return flight offer as specified, to one of the featured destinations. To obtain the flight you will be required to provide 3 alternative destinations and 3 alternative travel dates. Our booking agent will use all reasonable endeavours to meet your booking requests but this cannot be guaranteed and, in such circumstances, you will be offered an alternative.
Booking Request Forms incorrectly completed or returned incomplete will not be valid. If your Voucher Request of Booking Request Form is deemed to be invalid you will be advised accordingly. It?important to note that proof of posting is not proof of receipt so we suggest you send your Voucher and Booking Request Forms by Royal Mail special or recorded delivery.
Q. By when do I have to submit my Booking Request Form?
A. Your Booking Request Form must be submitted by 30th September 2009.
Q. Can I travel on the same flight as a friend who also made a purchase?
A. Two voucher holders cannot be guaranteed to travel on the same flight. Where more than one person from the same household qualifies for a flight offer in their own right, each person will be offered a separate flight offer as per the terms and conditions.
Q. Where can I fly to?
A. You may choose from the following USA and European destinations: USA ?ew York, Boston and Washington Europe ?msterdam, Berlin, Rome, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Dublin, Lisbon, Oslo and Krakow
Q. Where can I fly from?
A. Flights are available from major airports. For US destinations however, the airports are London airports only. For Europe the airports are: London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Belfast City, Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester. The departure airport and destination will determine the airline used. Flights from Glasgow will incur a regional supplement. In certain cases you may be offered additional destinations that are not listed.
Q. When can I travel?
A. You can take your flight between 1st November 2009 and 30th April 2010. All journeys must be completed by 30th April 2010 and no reservations for travel after this date will be accepted.
Q. How much will this cost me?
A. Airport and other taxes, passenger service charges, airline failure insurance and other mandatory surcharges levied by the airline or travel organiser are included for the free ticket only. Additional optional charges including luggage booking, seat reservation and priority boarding are not included and must be paid upon confirmation. Where applicable upon confirmation of a companion ticket, all taxes and service charges are payable for that additional ticket and for any after that. All taxes and charges are non-refundable once a flight booking has been confirmed. Payments may be made by Visa or MasterCard, where a 3% charge will be made. Maestro, Delta and cheques incur a charge of up to 1%.
Q. Can I book a companion flight at the same time as I book for myself?
A. Should you want a companion flight, a competitively priced companion ticket can be quoted, upon request, at the time of booking. Any companions travelling with you must travel to and from the same destination on the same flights as you.
Q. When will I know which destination and dates will be booked? A. On receipt of your Booking Request Form, you will be telephoned within 5 working days to acknowledge receipt of this Form and to also confirm flight availability plus any charges arising from additional passengers, supplements and taxes. Once your flight is confirmed and payment is received your flight booking will be made and your e-ticket confirmation will be sent to you in plenty of time before your departure date.
Q. Will I be insured to travel too? A. No. All passengers are responsible for arranging their own travel insurance requirements. At the time of booking, our flight promotion booking partner can assist you with your travel insurance requirements. Passengers must have travel insurance and be able to provide proof of this upon request.
Q. Do I need to book a hotel to take my flight? A. No. However, our booking partner will be able to help you with hotel choices if you need assistance.
Q. Which airlines are you using for this promotion? A. The airlines used will be subject to promotion availability. For US flights the airlines will include (but are not limited to) American Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Iceland Air, Air India, Delta Airlines, British Airways, Kuwait Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Iberia, Alitalia and Swiss Air. If you want to go to a European destination the airlines include BMI, Ryanair, BA, Air France, Easyjet, British European, Jet2.com, KLM, Lufthansa, German Wings, Alitalia, Iberia, Thompson Fly, Air France, Aer Lingus, TAP Air Portugal, Monarch, Norwegian Air, and SAS.
Q. How long can I go for? A. The duration of your trip is entirely up to you. However, the offer is not valid on public holidays in the UK or in any of the destination countries and bookings cannot be made for travel over the Christmas and New Year period, between 19th December 2009 and 4th January 2010.
Q. When can I go? A. As with the duration of the trip, your dates of travel are of your choosing bar the dates listed above. Please note that a minimum of 30 days notice before travel is required and all Booking Request Forms must be received at the specified address before
Q. Can I change my booking once I have completed the booking process? A. No. Cancellations or amendments after confirmation of your booking are not possible.
Q. Can I pass on my voucher to a friend or family to use? A. No. Dell reserves the right to refuse to redeem Booking Request Forms if submitted by persons other than those to whom they were issued. Dell will not be held responsible for any claims for Voucher Request Forms/Booking Request Forms that are lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, scanned, photocopied or mutilated.
Q. When you mention the promotion address or booking partner above, who are you talking about? A. Dell is working with an agency who is very experienced in running flight promotions. For this promotion, all administration will be dealt with by TLC. For any enquiries, they can be contacted at TLC Incentives Ltd, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1SE or on 0871 230 0509. All correspondence regarding travel matters should be directed to this address marked ?ll Flights?The phone line is open Monday to Friday 0930 to 1730. Calls are charged at no more than 10p per minute from BT landlines and costs from other suppliers will vary.