I'm sharing this with everyone because i really love this community and i've made so many friends here plus i also noticed some people wanted a wireless network adapter but was looking for a decent price.
Ok, you don't actually receive a product for this deal but instead of spending £59.99 to buy a Wireless Network Adapter for your Xbox 360, i've discovered a free way to connect online via your laptops wireless connection if you don't want wires throughout your house and it works just as well with less hassle.
This works just as well as the Network adapter with literally 2 minutes of effort, regardless of how clueless you are with stuff like this (believe me, i managed to do it) and apparantly it's supposed to be more reliable with no fiddling around.
Here's a very simple version of the step by step guide i've compiled:
1) Enter the Ethernet cable (the one that has a phone line socket at the end from your xbox 360) into the back of your xbox 360 and your laptop.
2) Switch on your xbox 360.
3) Simply press START on your laptop screen, which is located in the bottom left of your screen.
4) Double click on CONTROL PANEL
5) Right click WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTION and then click on properties.
6) Then click the right tab ADVANCED, which is located right at the top of the newly opened box.
7) This will show 2 options/boxes, click on the top box, which states "ALLOW OTHER USERS TO CONNECT THROUGH THIS COMPUTERS INTERNET CONNECTION" and untick "allow other network users to control or disable the shared internet connect"
8) Click ok.
That's it, that's all you have to do, which literally takes about a minute or 2 at the very most.
I hope this helps a lot of people and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask for any help. :)