This is an absolute mind blowing saving for a 1TB external wireless hard drive. In stock now but be very quick!!! Cheapest 1tb network HDD by far - in fact cheapest 1tb HDD full stop?
Saving of £266
The all in one network storage solution.
The DataTank Gateway WLAN from Freecom Technologies offers an easy and fast way to add network storage in the office or home environment. Quick and simple installation allows you to instantly store and share music, videos, images and other files via your web browser. Using the integrated router you can share the Gateway in seconds. With the 2 extra USB 2.0 Host ports you can use your standard USB printer as a Network printer and also add extra hard drives or other storage devices to increase the network storage capacity quickly.
Thanks to the router function sharing internet is as easy as can be: just plug your DSL modem in the WAN port and have instant access to internet from every computer in your network. Simple setup and endless possibilities make the Gateway the perfect solution for your home and small office. The DataTank Gateway WLAN replaces many other devices and is designed to setup easily without network administrator knowledge.
* Product specifications - Freecom DataTank Gateway WLAN
* Processor - ARM9 CPU @ 400 MHz
* Data Tank Operating system - Upgradable Linux kernel 2.6
* Firmware - Upgradable
* Storage capacity - 1TB (2 x 500 GB)
* Hard Drive type - 3.5” S-ATA
* Rotation speed - 7200 rpm
* Buffer size - 16MB
* Average seek time - <9ms
* Track to track seek time - 0.8 ms
* Average latency - 4.2 ms
* USB-2 server - 2x USB-2 Host port (500mA, fully buspowered)
* Dimensions (L x W x H) - 200 x 96 x 124 mm / 7.9 x 3.8 x 4.9 inch
* weight Weight: 2900 g / 102.3 Ounce
* Operating temperature - 5º C ~ 40º C
* Storage temperature - -20º C ~ 65º C
* Power require ments - 100-220 V, 12V up to 4A
* 1 x WAN port RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps autosensing (for DSL/Cable modem)
* 4 x LAN ports RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps autosensing
* Wireless LAN
* Built-in Firewall
* Multichannel VPN-server, pass-through
* Lan spec Gigabit Ethernet - (1000Mbps)
* Fast Ethernet - (100Mbps)
* Ethernet - (10Mbps)
* Wlan spec - 802.11G (54 Mbps) & 802.11B (11Mbps)
* Network Settings - DHCP Server and Client, fixed IP
* Network file and transport protocols - Microsoft CIFS, Microsoft SMB and TCP/IP
* Internet Services - File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Secure Shell (SSH), Web server (HTTP)
* Security - Corporate Firewall, Share level security support and account/group/share support
* Minimum System Requirements for device and complementary software - Any Windows/Mac/Linux computer that can run a browser and FTP or windows file sharing, with a LAN port (RJ45, 10/100Mbps) or WiFi connection (802.11 G (54Mbps) or 802.11 B (11Mbps)) for connection to DataTank Gateway.