Introducing one of the world's smallest digital entertainment centres.
The Freecom DVB-T USB stick brings you into the digital world of TV programs, without monthly subscription! You can now receive and watch free digital TV signals directly on your computer screen. The DVB-T TV standard sends digital signals (TV and radio) free-to-air. With the Freecom DVB-T USB Stick, you can decode, watch and record digital TV and radio on your notebook or desktop.
The Freecom DVB-T USB Stick frees you from television network programming schedules and allows you to easily record television on your PC so you can watch shows when you want to. Then you can burn them to disc and watch episodes of your favorite show over and over again. You will be amazed how such a small stick allows you to access free digital TV and radio signals, including European Teletext (not compatible with UK teletext), where ever you are. Turn your notebook or desktop into a digital entertainment centre and live the digital life.
- Watch FREE TO AIR Digital TV on your notebook or desktop.
- Listen to FREE TO AIR Digital Radio in your office, car, anywhere.
- Record Digital TV shows with the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Fully resizable TV, up to full screen.
- Auto channel scan and name recognition.
- Detachable DVB-T antenna for the best transmission.
- Time-shift function allows you to continue from where you pause a live show.
- Installs in seconds without opening your notebook or desktop PC.
- Burn recorded video to CD/DVD.
- USB compliant,works simultaneously with any other USB device.
- Small dimensions: 28mm x 86mm x 15mm.
- Compatible with Windows XP.
- No AC adapter is needed, the DVB-T stick is USB buspowered.
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards.
- Unlimited free helpdesk support.
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.