- No boundaries racing: 'FUEL' is a groundbreaking racing game without boundaries – on and off-road, two and four-wheeled vehicles race a massively diverse environment inspired by the most challenging real areas of the American wilderness.
- Vrooom with a view: In 'FUEL' if you can see it you can drive to it. With a jaw-dropping draw distance of 40KM, there's never been a world so large to explore or so many striking vistas to discover.
- Dramatic, dynamic extreme weather: Set in an environmentally damaged fictional future, the game world is further brought to life with real-time extreme weather that includes blizzards, lashing rainstorms, lightening strikes, sandstorms and tornados that transform the terrain and affect vehicle performance creating a unique race experience.
- Choose your own route, win in your own style: Speed across huge swathes of diverse terrain, carving out on-the-fly routes to take the chequered flag. Roadsters reach extraordinary speeds on the asphalt, monster trucks steam-roller through forests and dirt-bikes scramble down mountainsides as gamers take on dangerous short-cuts, death-defying jumps and clatter through spectacular cross-over points in a beautifully realised wilderness.
- 5,000+ square miles inspired by wilderness: The game's world is created from the most compelling, diverse and striking areas of the North American wilderness, from the Utah badlands, to Yellowstone Park and Arizona. Recognisable landmarks, including Death Valley and Mount Rushmore, are modelled from satellite data and rendered beautiful by the game engine.
- Online multiplayer: The online and offline worlds become one with a fully-integrated multiplayer featuring hundreds of preset challenges and countless locations where friends or strangers can meet to show off their skills and their customised rides or set out to explore the world together.