If you need a service these days you are looking around the £100 mark, and USUALLY these only involve a oil and filter change and aload of "check". even things like air filters aren't including in most services these days!!! Seems pretty cheap to me!
An oil and filter change is about £50-£75 these days at most places!
This is for a 12-Point Fuel Economy Service Plus covers the following checks:
* Emissions - we test your emission and how efficiently your car is burning fuel
* Fuel System Cleaner - Cleans your fuel system to make sure it burns fuel more effiiciently
* Tyre Pressure - Incorrectly inflated tyres waste fuel. We'll ensure they're at the right pressure and check that they're in good condition
* Oil - We check that your engine's coolant level is correct
* Oil System Cleaner - A special treatment that cleans the oil system in your engine
* Oil Change - Brand new oil using Castrol Madnatec 10W 40 part synthetic (other oils available at an additional charge)
* Oil Filter Change - A brand new oil filter, expertly fitted
* Coolant - We check that your engine's coolant level is correct
* Brakes - We'll check they're not 'binding' and in turn, wasting fuel
* Clutch Check - that its functioning properly
* Road Test - Putting your to the test on the road to make sure it's working at it's best
* Emissions Re-Check - We'll re-check your car to show you the difference the Fuel Service makes to emissions