The Fujifilm Finepix JX210 is an extremely stylish design that incorporates a high level of performance. It offers 12 megapixel resolution plus 5x optical zoom with wideangle. In addition you can record high quality HD movie clips. Add these features to technologies such as Scene Recognition and Panorama and you have a superb all-round camera.
5x Wideangle Fujinon Lens
Using high quality Fujinon optics, the 5x zoom lens covers the equivalent of 28-140mm. This means that you can easily shoot anything from rolling landscapes and large group shots to distant details and candid photos.
12 Megapixel High Sensitivity Sensor
With a resolution of 12 megapixels, the Finepix JX210 can produce images that will stand up to enlargements as big as poster size. Its high light sensitivity allows ISO values of up to 1600 at full resolution and 3200 at 3 megapixel resolution. This allows faster shutter speeds to be used, particularly useful in low light and for fast moving action.
Digital Image Stabilisation
In addition to fast shutter speeds, the Finepix JX210 has digital image stabilisation which effectively cancels any movement caused by camera shake, further reducing the risk of blurred images.
HD Movies and Stills
The JX210 can record stunning 720p 16:9 HD movie footage for up to 15 minute clips, complete with zoom facility. Using an optional HDP-L1 HD player, it’s possible to view your movies or stills on any HD Ready TV.
Scene Recognition Auto
The Scene Recognition Auto (SR Auto) mode chooses automatically between six pre-programmed scene types. This means that camera settings are tailored to the kind of picture being framed without you having to worry about a thing, The modes it chooses from are: Portrait, Landscape, Night,. Macro, Night Portrait, Backlit Portrait.
Great Photos of People
This camera makes use of three great technologies to produce fantastic people photos:
* Face Detection – For up to 10 faces in a frame. Has automatic red-eye removal and zoom-up function for individual faces on playback.
* Blink Detection – If the camera thinks your subject has blinked it will warn you and recommend you retake the photo.
* Smile Detection – Waits until your subject smiles and fires the shutter at that moment.
Natural Light and With Flash
Takes two successive photos – one without flash and one with intelligent flash (mixed with ambient light). You can then keep or discard either or both of the images.
Take up to three sequential pictures in this mode and the Finepix JX210 will automatically stitch them together to make breathtaking panoramic images.
* Tracking AF – Follows your subject as it moves around the frame and keeps it in focus. Great for sports.
* Mode Dial
* 15 User Selectable Scene Modes
* Micro Thumbnail and Slideshow View
* Search images by Date, Face, Scene Type or Data Typ