use code JESSOPS5 for this price
With the combined forces of 14x zoom optics and Fujifilm EXR Technology, the Finepix S200EXR is the ideal tool for anything from wide landscape scenes to intimate detail shots with an equivalent focal length range of 30.5-436mm. The inclusion of 1cm Super Macro also opens up a whole world of closeup possibilities.
The following information is detailed on Fujifilm's global website:http://www.fujifilm.com
(opens a new window)
Real Photo Technology
A fused technology gained over Fujifilm's long years in photography with the Super CCD EXR sensor at its heart working in tandem with the Fujinon lens and EXR Processor:
* A revised arrangement of the colour filter mosaic provides more image data than conventional arrays. Combined with 3-way Capture Technology, the result is a single sensor that can operate in three modes: high resolution, wide dynamic range, or high sensitivity and low noise.
* The 14.3x zoom lens designed for the S200EXR includes aspherical and low-dispersion glass elements. The aspherical elements ensure low distortion and superior light-gathering abilities, for outstanding performance despite the relatively small number of elements. The low-dispersion glass elements minimize the optical aberrations that cause color smearing and fringing when shooting at longer focal lengths. The result is high resolution and outstanding overall imaging performance throughout the entire zoom range. A number of the elements also employ multi-coating technology to reduce reflections, minimizing ghosting and flare.
1cm Super Macro
Sets an accurate focus moving in as close as approx. 1cm (0.4-inch). Impressive full-frame close-ups can be taken.
Lens-shift Image Stabilization
The sensor automatically detects small movements of the camera and then corrects them by shifting the lens group in the optical path, improving image stability especially in low light.
Multi Frame Composition
Just press the shutter once and the camera automatically takes a rapid series of exposures, analyzes them, and then aligns them to produce a single frame. This allows for the following modes:
* Pro Focus Mode- produces a final image emphasizing the sharply focused subject against a soft, out-of-focus background
* Pro Low-light Mode- Ideal for shooting non-moving subjects in low light, combines several images them into an image with less noise than the single exposures
A full range of custom manual image settings including sharpness, colour, and tone that let you adjust the look of your photos in your own taste:
* Noise Reduction Control- Gives you a choice of three levels of noise reduction
* High-speed, High-precision AF Modes for All Situations- single AF, continuous AF, manual focus and one-push AF (for manual focus)
* Shutter Speeds to 1/4000 second to 30 seconds
* Advanced High-speed Continuous Shooting- continuously at full 12 megapixel resolution up to 6 frames maximum in JPEG format or 3 frames maximum in CCD-RAW (EXR). Or choose 3 megapixel resolution for remarkable 5 frames per second for up to 24 frames. Furthermore, during playback, you can scan through up to 10 images per second
Film Simulation Mode
Simulate five popular fulm types for different colour effects:
* Provia/ Standard Mode
* Velvia / Vivid Mode
* ASTIA / Soft Mode- for soft, fine, smooth tonality
* Black & White Mode
* Sepia Mode
Three Bracketing Functions
The FinePix S200EXR has three bracketing functions useful for high-level photography: Film Simulation Bracketing (Provia/ Velvia/ Astia), Dynamic Range Bracketing (100%/ 200%/ 400%), and AE Bracketing (Continuous capture of three frames with exposure range of up to ±1.0EV).
Super Intelligent Flash
A flash control technology that lets you take flash-assisted macro shots with the ideal balance of flash output and sensitivity. Integrated in the Auto mode, this next-generation flash system captures both the subject and background in bright, clear details over the full flash range including ultra close-ups.
High-Contrast & Wide Viewing Angle LCD
The wide viewing angle of up to 160°, both vertically and horizontally, keeps the image visible when holding the camera at various angles, and is equally convenient for playing back images and viewing menus.
In addition to ten shooting modes (includig RAW output), the FinePix S200EXR offers a selection of sixteen versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results regardless of the scene.