Fujitsu introduces its next generation Serial ATA hard disk drives developed using perpendicular recording.
* 2.5-inch Serial ATA (SATA) hard disk drive featuring 500GB of storage in a slim 9.5mm package
* Best-in-class read/write power consumption of 1.4W (SATA 3.0Gb/sec.)
* Exceptionally high quality, reliability and performance with minimal heat and acoustics
* Supports notebook PCs, desktop PCs, consumer electronics, and other mobile applications
* Part of the Fujitsu Green Policy Innovation program
Utilizing the vast experience and innovative technology developed over 40 years, Fujitsu further enriches the 2.5-inch line-up by introducing a new 5,400 RPM, 3.0Gb/sec. SATA interface, with high storage capacities up to 500GB. The 500GB capacity point is 56% larger than the previous generation disk drive, providing the highest capacity available in the smallest footprint.
As part of the Fujitsu Green Policy Innovation program, the MJA2-BH series provides best in class read/write power consumption of 1.4W (SATA 3.0Gb/sec.), a reduction of 33% from previous generation models. In addition, the new series complies with the RoHS directive, and is the first Fujitsu hard disk drive to be halogen free. *
With the delivery of this 4th generation, 5,400 RPM perpendicular recording SATA hard disk drive, the Fujitsu MJA2-BH series is suited for today's notebook PCs, desktop PCs, consumer electronics, and other mobile applications.
Please Note: This is an OEM drive therefore no cables, screws or software is included.
I think this is the cheapest, not sure how good fujitsu is though