Ok I can already see you hovering over the COLD button, but let me explain why I think this is a good deal.
1.It's a full carbon framed bike for under £400!
2. Frame is made by liyang who have been making frames since 1968 and also make Mekk bikes
3. Weighs in at a respectable 9kg
4. Branded components..ok not top of the range , but shimano , kenda etc.
5. excellent reviews
6. This was actually showing at £1300 on amazon a year ago, but has been £799 and £599 genuinely.
7. Argos , good availability and locality for pick up
So you are getting a carbon frame from a known manufacturer with ok branded components.
Now I know the BSO brigade will chuckle at the non cycling expert descriptions on Argos with things like "rigid suspension" etc. Oh and the sizing doesn't make sense, a 22" frame would never fit a 24" inside leg, more like 30" - 33".But the cheapest carbon alternative is about £800 at the moment so you pays your money.....