Seems like a cracking deal for 1 GB ddr3 graphics card.
Gainward’s award winning High-Performance / Wide-Bandwidth hardware design powered by NVIDIA’s GeForceTM 210 GPU integrating 1024MB/64bits high-speed DDR3 memory which offers enhanced, leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiasts.
- 589MHz core clock and 500MHz (DDR 100) memory clock speed.
- High performance fan cooling.
- Provides DVI-I (Dual-link DVI, support up to 2560x1600), HDMI and VGA (D-sub 15) connectors.
- Provides HDMI functionality up to 1080p resolution.
- Supports two monitors simultaneously, enabled by the NVIDIA nView™ Multi-Display Technology for office applications, 3D gaming and professional applications such as CAD, DTP, animation or video editing. NVIDIA nView™ allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays.
- Includes Gainward’s award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility for customized performance enhancements and efficient desktop management.
PureVideoTM HD technology: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate colour, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
Hardware Decode Acceleration: Provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, VC-1, WMV, DivX, MPEG-2 and MPEG4 HD and SD movies without the need for a dual or quad-core CPU.
NVIDIA GeForce Unified Driver Architecture (UDA): Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. NVIDIA GeForce drivers provide the best out-of-box experience and deliver continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce GPU.
PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidthhungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
NVIDIA Lumenex Engine: Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rates:
- 16x Anti-aliasing: Lightning fast, high quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
- 128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting: Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects – now with support for antialiasing.
OpenCL Support: Full support for OpenCL GPU computing API.
OpenGL 3.2 Optimizations and Support: Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
Dual-link HDCP Capable: Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specifications of the Blu-ray Disc formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- NVIDIA unified architecture: Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as video transcoding – delivering incredible performance improvement over traditional CPUs.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support: Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the GPU to provide a more compelling user experience. By taking advantage of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make today’s PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers want.
- DirectCompute Support: Full support for DirectCompute, Microsoft’s GPU computing API.
- GigaThread Technology: Massively multithreaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
Intel Core2Duo series, AMD Athlon 64 X2 series or above CPU
A minimum of 1GB system memory
A minimum 300W power supply unit
Requires a PCI Express or PCI Express 2.0 compliant motherboard
Requires an available PCI Express x16 slot
DirectX 10.1 GPU with SM 4.1 support
OpenGL 3.2 support