America Was Born In The Streets.
The film starts in 1846 and ends in 1863 with the draft riots. The setting is New York's five points, the most violent part of the world at the time.As waves of immigrants swell the population of New York, lawlessness and corruption thrive in the lower Manhattan section known as the Five Points. This is where, after years of incarceration, young Irish immigrant Amsterdam Vallon returns with the determination to seek revenge against the rival gang leader who killed his father. But Amsterdam's personal vendetta becomes part of the full-blown gang warfare that erupts as he and his fellow Irishmen fight to carve a place for themselves in their newly adopted homeland! .
Video: Widescreen 2.40:1, Anamorphic 16x9, color, 1080p
Audio: DTS 5.1 surround
* Feature Length Director's Commentary
* Set Design
* Exploring the set of Gangs of New York
* Costume Design
* History of the Five Points
* Discovery Channel Special: ¿Uncovering the Real Gangs of New York¿
* U2 Music Video: The Hands That Built America
* Making Gangs of New York