New year, new you etc, or like me a chance to have great plans to get fit that never amount to anything.
The Garmin 200 is a basic but highly rated
cycle computer that retails for much more than this price.
It is backlit and weatherproof, and has GPS built in.
I know Gearbest aren't everyone's cup of tea, but this price is from the EU Warehouse so no customs fees. Or you can select it from China warehouse and get a free padded cycle seat cover.
Have copied the specs below from the Gearbest listing.
- Built-in high sensitive GPS receiver chip, it can quickly finish your positioning
- With anti-glare screen, it can support backlight control
- Five backlighting modes: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes backlighting time and normally on
- IPX7 waterproof grade, it can underwater 1 meter at 30 minutes
- Operating screen languages: Traditional Chinese and English
- Screen: 3.0 x 3.7cm (128 x 160 pixels)
- Laps record: About 1000 laps cycling information at most (dependent on memory usage)
- Memory: 4MB, about 130 hours cycling data
- Operating temperature: -20 degree centigrade to +60 degree centigrade
- Built-in 1 x 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery, it can work up to about 15 hours (no backlight)
- GPS positioning function
- You can real-time access to detailed cycling information, or challenge cycling routes of virtual partners
- It can present cycling route history, and cycling information
- Even manage and share records by uploading to GARMIN Connect community