* Intel® Pentium® D Processor 820 featuring dual-core processing (2.80GHz, 800MHz FSB, 2 x 1MB L2 cache)
* Operating System:
* Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
* Intel® 945G
* 1024MB dual-channel DDR2 memory (2 × 512MB)
* Hard Drive:
* 200GB Serial ATA (7200rpm, 8MB cache)
* Optical Drive:
* 16x multiformat dual-layer DVD±RW drive (up to 8.5GB with dual-layer media)
* Write max: 16x DVD±R, 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+RW, 4x DVD+R DL, 40x CD-R, 24x CD-RW
* Read max: 16x DVD-ROM, 40x CD-ROM
* Media Reader:
* 9-in-1 media card reader (Memory Stick® , Memory Stick Pro® , Multimedia Card, Secure Digital, CompactFlash® , MicroDrive, Smart Media, XD, USB 2.0)
* NVIDIA® GeForce® 7300LE with TurboCache Supporting 256MB (64MB shared)
* TV Tuner:
* Ports: 1 TV Coax Cable Connector, 1 FM Coax
* 2 RCA Stereo Audio ports, 1 RCA Video, 1 S-Video
* 8-channel (7.1) high definition
* Network: Intel® PRO 10/100Mbps built-in Ethernet (RJ-45 port)
* 56K ITU V.92-ready fax/modem (RJ-11 port)
* Premium multimedia keyboard, USB optical 2-button wheel mouse, USB amplified stereo speakers
* 7 USB 2.0 (2 in front, 1 in media manager, 4 in back), 3 IEEE 1394 (2 in front, 1 in back), VGA external connector, serial port, parallel port, 2 PS/2 ports (keyboard and mouse), 7 audio ports (2 in front, 5 in back), SPDIF
* 391mm (H) x 185mm (W) x 454mm (D)
* 10.4 kg
* Microsoft® Works 8.52, Microsoft® DISE (euro) (30-day trial)6, Microsoft® Office (euro, 60-day trial)7, CyberLink® DVD Solutions 6Ch, Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 7.0, Google Toolbar, McAfee® MIS 90-day UK4, Intel® Viiv 1.5, Sonic PrimeTime plug-in, BigFix® -identifies and resolves problems that affect the system before they occur
Couldn't see this posted before, I apologise if it has been.
The PC looks good for the price, I like the fact that it has a BTX form factor which means it should be nice and quiet. Might be able to get a better deal with a dell.
1gb ram can be upgraded really cheaply these days with a matched pair of 2gb DDR2 like was posted the other day (it should have 2 slots free I think) - nice for vista.
As for gaming, forget it - the graphics card inside is a weakling. Perfrectly fine for the media center capablities, but wont be able to handle any modern games. Same goes for vista I believe with the new aero interface - the card is not powerful enough. The only thing really going for the graphics card is that it is passively cooled (no fans) - so should be silent.