George Foreman 14053 Family Grill - Silver, 5 Portion
£29.99 at Amazon - can't find it cheaper anywhere else
* Grill channels fat and grease in to separate drip tray for healthier eating
* Cooks over twice as fast as conventional cooking methods
* Floating hinge adjusts to any thickness of food, e.g. thin bacon, thick chicken breasts and sandwiches
* Extended handle for ease of use
* Non-stick easy clean finish on grill plates
The George Foreman 14053 grill is the healthier and more convenient way of cooking for your whole family. By grilling from both the bottom and top simultaneously, food cooks over twice as fast, plus unwanted fat and grease is channelled away into the drip tray provided, for a much tastier and healthier bite. The grill is so versatile that you can cook any meat or fish on it (even from frozen) and vegetables or snacks like sandwiches and Panini's. With a surface area enough for 5 portions of food, this is the ideal family size grill.