Buy a PruHealth policy with Vitality+ and get 50% of gym membership.
* Policy £24pcm (no frills policy with £1000 excess)
* Virgin Active Moorgaate membership £94 / 2 = £47 pcm
* Total £71pcm
Virgin Active regular monthly membership is £94 pcm - so I saved £23 pcm.
You need to pay £25 to join the gym (less then when u join directly).
Also you can cancel the gym and/or insurance with only a month's notice (I think it's a 3 month contract if you join Virgin Active directly, so canceling could prove tricky).
You get few additional benefits:
- discounted eurostar tickets
- discounted cineworld unlimited ticket
- and... well you also get a health insurance :)