First deal, so .. Yeah, hope its useful for you.
Also, credits to big-boy for his post, and i'm sorry to top it! Don't mean to steal your heat.
Use the link and register yourself a new account, and deposit 5 pound, your balance will be £25. Then simply remove your fiver and and your 20 quid free credit will remain, then go and gamble your free 20 quid away into profit.
You have to gamble it all, but you can play a £2 game with your voucher code, and if you win £2, thats then cash that you can withdraw.
£5 minimum withdraw.
You can use Quidco too as far as im aware, but i dont fully understand it, so if you do feel free to try it, if not.. Well, i hope this is useful all the same.
Unfortunatly, I used the £10 before finding this one, but still got £8 profit!
Also, I had alot of trouble along with alot of other people trying to register, it says about validating your details, if you try somebody you know (A parent, with their DOB, and your email adress it lets you open your first account, then if you log on, you can edit the details to your own (they must match the card you plan to use to deposit your initial £5) and then add your money and its fine!)
* 1. The promotion is only open to UK and Isle of Man residents aged 16 or over except employees of Camelot Group plc and their immediate families, anyone else professionally connected with the promotion and certain contractors of Camelot.
* 2. The promotion will start at 9.00am on 12th November 2009 and will end at 5.00pm on 6th December 2009 (the 'Promotion Period').
* 3. Every person who during the Promotion Period clicks on a specific online banner and successfully completes registration on the National Lottery website at http://www.national-lottery.co.uk
(the "Site") to play National Lottery games in the manner set out in paragraph 4, will receive one interactive token worth £20.00 (each a "Token") which may be used in accordance with paragraph 6 below.
* 4. To receive a token an entrant must have seen and actively followed a link from a specific National Lottery banner advertisement which specifically refers to a £20.00 free play. That person must then immediately, and through the page on the Site which appears when the banner is clicked on, successfully register to play National Lottery games by following the instructions and once registered, must also add £5.00 of funds to their National Lottery interactive account ("Account").
* 5. The National Lottery Interactive Account Terms and Conditions and relevant Games Rules and Procedures (together referred to as the "Rules" and all available on http://www.national-lottery.co.uk)
apply to registration and use of Tokens.
* 6. Subject to the Rules, the £20.00 Token may be used as payment (or part payment where an interactive game costs more than the value of the Token) for a play in any National Lottery game available to play interactively on the Site.
* 7. Tokens will be loaded into the interactive National Lottery accounts of successful participants after an entrant has registered and added £5 of funds to their Account.
* 8. Camelot shall have no liability for any system failure, operator or network error or for any other action or event, including maintenance work, which prevents a person from participating in the promotion and using the Token
* 9. This is an online promotion. Tokens can only be used on http://www.national-lottery.co.uk
and cannot be used in retail outlets for play by mobile or interactive television.
* 10. By entering the Promotion entrants are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
* 11. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not receive or be entitled to a Token.
* 12. The promotion is limited to one entry per entrant.
* 13. There is no cash or other alternative to the Token and Tokens cannot be withdrawn by a person from their National Lottery interactive account or credited to their debit card.
* 14. No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter's decision is final.
* 15. This promotion is not a game forming part of the National Lottery. The Promoter is Camelot Group plc, Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 9RN.
Once more, goodluck all!