As many of you here are Giffgaffer's, I thought I'd post about the new pop up shop. For this week only, you can spend your points on a selection of products as opposed to the normal options of charity, balance or paypal.
The products are as follows ...
- giffgaff branded hoodie (1200 points)
- giffgaff branded mini speakers (800 points)
- giffgaff branded travel mug (500 points)
- giffgaff branded iPhone cover (500 points)
- giffgaff branded soft shell jacket (3000 points)
- Nokia 1616 handset (1800 points)
- £10 Amazon voucher (1000 points)
Personally opted for the Amazon voucher, as I didn't have paypal. Seem's a really great deal. Certainly better than the rubbish I used to be "gifted" with O2.