Probably not as good as 'real' gaming-grade mice like a Logitech MX5128 or G5 Laser, but not too bad a price for a LASER mouse for general use.....
1. Laser precision: Experience high accuracy and fluid tracking on virtually any surface
2. 800/ 1600 DPI adjustable: To switch 1600 or 800dpi resolution just by one-touch press in games
3. Back & Forward Buttons: Quicken surfing on the internet and searching your documents
4. Gaming mouse with perfect weight: Equipped perfect weight- 100g (excluding cable), better grip for gamers
5. Ergonomic & total-comfort design: Comfort shape with soft rubber grips provide you a superior grasp even in the longest gaming sessions
6. Super-smooth feet: Slide easily across almost any surface.
- Interface: USB
- FPS (Frame rate per second): 3000fps
- Maximum acceleration: 20G
- Maximum speed: 28 inches/second
- Certificate: CE, FCC, BSMI
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Dimensions: (L)127 x (W)75 x (H)42 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Support Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP 32bit/Vista
Also consider, mainly for Gaming:
* Logitech MX518 for £18: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/270573/logitech-mx518-mx-518-optical-gamin/
* Logitech G5 Laser for £19-20: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/287523/logitech-g5-laser-gaming-mouse-19-1/
Make sure to read independent reviews of the above two mice.
Clickable LINKS in first post below......