Good preorder price for this; outside of this group this is:-
Amazon UK £19.99
*Use code MONSTER10 to buy at this price
2155. From the ashes of the devastating Third Great War rose the Commonwealth, an oppressive world government determined to control the entire planet. The few remaining independent factions retaliate the only way they can, with elite teams of special operatives trained in advanced warfare tactics and equipped with high-tech weaponry. The future of humanity is their battleground, where knowledge is power, technology is a race, and everyone has a Global Agenda.
Global Agenda is a graphically stunning massively multiplayer online action game - a hybrid shooter/RPG with persistent characters and gameplay - designed with the acclaimed Unreal 3 engine. Since its successful release on Steam in February 2010 the game has seen great results in both sales and continuing support by American developer Hi-Rez Studios. Global Agenda is a fast-paced, large-scale, action-packed experience set on future Earth where technology prevails in both human enhancements and the art of war. With an existing and evergrowing community, gamers enter a vibrant online world, filled with adrenaline-pumping Player vs.- Player and Player-vs.-Environment action, clan-based Agency-vs.-Agency play, four rich character classes, a wide range of weapons and supporting technology such as jetpacks, yet NO Elves. The boxed retail version released in Europe by Iceberg Interactive and Hi-Rez contains both the original game and the recently released content stack of the Sandstorm expansion. Although Global Agenda is an MMO, players do not have to pay for monthly subscriptions.
* Create & customize multiple agent characters, complimenting your FPS skills with accessible RPG-style progression
* Unlock jetpacks, grenade launchers, mines, turrets, stealth, decoys, drones and HUNDREDS of other devices
* Teamwork and tactics are paramount within objective-based game types designed from the ground up to support intense and balanced player vs. player combat
* Player formed agencies compete for scarce territory and resources on a persistent world map
* Attack territories, build facilities, and engage in production, politics and deception on your way toward world domination
* Four players share the same online mission experience - working as a team, communicating via built-in text and voice chat, infiltrating facilities, defeating end bosses, and earning technology upgrades
Rating 12+ (PEGI)
Minimum Requirements :-
OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista SP1 or Windows 7
CPU: 2.4+ GHz Intel Dual Core or equal AMD processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM (XP) 3 GB RAM (Vista/Windows 7)
Video: 512 MB RAM or better with Shader 3.0+ compatible graphics card.
(NVIDIA GeForce 8 series or higher, ATI Radeon HD3000 series
Drive: 4x DVD-ROM drive
HD Space: 15 GB free hard disk space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Sound Speakers, Internet connection (DSL, Cable)