A very well reviewed pair of headphones that sell for up to £74.95.
Top of the range model, the highly acclaimed Goldring DR150 exploits both state of the art driver design and advanced cable technology, to produce stereo headphones which represent an unequalled combination of luxury, affordability and sonic performance.
The dynamic open back system provides superior audio staging and imaging, and the high-quality head and circumaural ear cushions provide luxury feel and ultra-comfort, making the Goldring DR150 headphones perfect for listening over extended periods.
"...bass is well-controlled, and the top end is pleasingly eager...Dynamic sound and nice to wear"
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision.
"Excellent build and fine sound"
* Dynamic open back system for superior sound staging and imaging
* High quality headband and circumaural ear cushions provide luxury feel and ultracomfort for extended listening periods
* QED designed detachable 3m cable featuring 99.999% pure silver plated oxygen free signal conductors with gold plated plugs to ensure every nuance of sound quality is maintained from source to headphone
* Reference 40mm drivers with neodymium magnet and titanium film diaphragms for optimum sensitivity and extended frequency response
* Gold plated 3.5mm to 6.5mm (1/4 inch Jack) adapter plug supplied