Yes these were posted about 6 weeks ago but im posting again to let people who missed them first time have a look.
But mostly im hoping to hear from people who have bought them and what they think of them!! Im wondering if they are a bit to bulky for travelling?!
Anyways heres the specs which sound good...
* ANR (Active Noise Reduction) technology
* Ultra-comfortable ear cushions ideal for extended listening
* Protective durable travel case
* Advanced neodymium magnet drivers deliver exceptional hi-fidelity performance
* Closed back design reduces sound leakage
* Detachable, single sided 1m cable, designed by Britain's leading hi fi cable manufacturer, QED
* Pack includes aeroplane adaptor and battery
* Gold plated 3.5mm stereo jack, with 6.3mm adaptor
* Active Noise Reduction On:
* Frequency response: 15Hz - 23kH
* Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3% (1mW @ 1kHz)
* Sound Pressure Level: 101dB (1mW @ 1kHz)
* Max input power: 260 mW
* Impedance: 300 Ohms
* Active Noise Reduction Off:
* Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
The NS1000's combine all of Goldring's award winning hi-fi experience with the latest in Active Noise Reduction technology. The noise cancelling isolation attenuates annoying and unwanted background sound, including the drone of a train or airplane engine, leaving you to enjoy your favourite music.