GT5 for the ps3 just £18 delivered. Pre order now
* A first for the franchise, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue supports online racing with up to 16 drivers racing simultaneously on a beautifully rendered race track.
* Race over 60 high-performance and exhaustively detailed cars, including vehicles from Ferrari, Lotus, Nissan and Mitsubishi.
* Race on six stunningly realistic tracks, including the Eiger Nordwand, the London City Track and Suzuka - then race them in reverse and with alternative routes.
* A new physics engine delivers next-generation vehicle handling. True to the heritage of the Gran Turismo franshise, this new physics engine provides unprecedented realism and authentic handling specific to each car.
* A new in-cockpit view provides a unique perspective for racers and features a customised dashboard for each of the cars in Gran Turismo 5: Prologue.
* All-new and improved opponent A.I. for a nail-biting and more strategic race racing experience. Adjust the A.I. difficulty to suit you.
* Access to Gran Turismo TV - a clearinghouse of great motoring TV (video) programming (both HD and SD - all broadcast quality) online through PlayStation Network.
* My Garage is a personalised homepage feature with a friends list, chat functionality and personal game records to expand the interaction between car enthusiasts in the world of GT.
* Quick Tune facility allows you to adjust power, tires, suspension and more.
* Gran Turismo 5: Prologue runs in stunning High Definition at 1080p (race: 1080p-60fps, replay: 1080p-30fps).
* Photo Mode gives players the opportunity to photograph their car during the race where they can take advantage of zoom, depth of field and motion blur.
* 'Track Guide' videos and 'Driving Line' feature helps you to take the best lines around the tracks.
* Two-player split screen multiplayer mode so you can go head-to-head with a friend.
* New Drift Trial mode.
* New event structure.
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue showcases the automotive experience that is imminent with Gran Turismo 5. Featuring up to 50 meticulously detailed cars - including vehicles by Ferrari, Lotus and Nissan - for users to race on five beautifully rendered reversible tracks from around the globe, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue runs in stunning Full High Definition at 1080p. Additionally, in conjunction with a robust offline experience, for the first time in the history of the franchise Gran Turismo 5: Prologue will support up to 16 players racing head-to-head online, complete with global leaderboards, to quell any question of who is the best driver in the "World of GT." Furthermore, a feature called My Garage allows users to develop a personal profile page within the game and interact with other car enthusiasts from around the globe.
Dedicated to expanding the user's immersion in automotive culture, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue will feature access to Gran Turismo TV, a dedicated online channel available exclusively from PlayStation Network that delivers some of the greatest motorsport and manufacturer content that television has to offer.