Released just two months ago to almost universal praise, GTA: Chinatown Wars is now officially the highest rated DS game of ALL-TIME (94/100 on Metacritic).
* Use the DS' touch screen as a PDA device to set GPS waypoints, change radio stations, communicate via e-mail with in-game characters and order weapons on the Internet.
* Largest DS game ever, features include a world full of pedestrians, weather and traffic patterns, five different radio stations and four different sprawling boroughs to explore.
* Endless gameplay, complete with mature storyline 70+ story missions, dozens of side quests, collectibles, contextual mini-games and the all new mission replay feature.
* Nintendo Wi-Fi mode allowing for head-to-head and co-op multiplayer mayhem.
* Free access to Rockstar Games Social Club where players can chat, trade items and commodities and compete in online tournaments and leaderboards.
Play.com currently has the game at at £17.99 with free delivery, which is 40% off the RRP. Don't know how long it will remain at this price, but it's the cheapest I've seen it, and well worth checking out if you've got a DS.