Just noticed this after spending £11.50 on it in ebay (literally 5 mins ago)
Im going to be cheeky and pinch edi's old description and a previous thread for this product at £15 (hope you don't mind!)
* Acoustically amplifies your iPhone
* Custom-engineered waveguide requires no power
* Allows syncing/charging using your dock cable
* Great for nightstand or tabletop
* Amplifies by about 10 decibels.
* Perfect for turning your iPhone into a speakerphone or mini sound system.
* Power requirements : None.
* Compatibility : Iphone and Iphone 3G
Imagine hearing your iPhone loud and clear, without using earphones or powered speakers. The Griffin AirCurve turns your iPhone into a no-power-drain alarm clock on your nightstand, or a mini sound system that never needs batteries or adapters. This cleverly designed acoustic amplifier for your iPhone collects the sound from the built-in speaker of your iPhone, amplifies it in coiled waveguide within the base, and projects it into the room. The waveguide has been engineered to deliver amazing amplification - you'll swear there are full-sized speakers in there.
Included pass-through slot allows you to charge and sync your iPhone using your own cable. And AirCurve's see-through translucent polycarbonate body lets you appreciate the graceful curves that do all the work.
Got a couple of good reviews and a lot cheaper than some of the docks out there.
I believe Griffin is also a good solid make.
Anything good you find let us know by submitting a deal. This site is a goldmine for deals, lets keep it up!