£299.99 when added to basket.
Other sizes: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCmd?srch=GT%20Aggressor%20XC%203&action=search&storeId=10001&catalogId=10151&langId=-1
(if link gets shortened - just search for it on halfords website)
I'm not a bike expert(/snob), so go easy. I've always liked this bike: http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/rockrider-5-3-34963817/
but thought it would be perfect if it had hydro disc brakes instead. This GT seems like a good alternative to my un-trained eyes. Hope it helps someone. Especially if some is on the halfords cycle scheme.
Also see this deal: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/521344/extra-20-off-all-adult-gt-bikes-fre
Quidco could bring this down to £282
* Frame Material: Aluminium
* Frame Size: 19-20
* Gender: Mens
* Suspension: Front
* Alloy Rims: Yes
* Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
* Chainset: Suntour XCCT 202 chainset with sealed Bearing BB
* Exact Frame Size: 20"
* Forks: Suntour XCM-V2 fork, 120mm travel, Preload & rebound adjustment
* Frame Colour: Blue / Silver
* Frame-: Lightweight hydro-formed aluminium Triple Triangle frame
* Front Brake: Tektro Auriga Comp hydraulic disc brakes, 180 rotors
* Front Mech: Shimano Acera X
* Gear Shifters: Shimano Acera m360
* Handle Bars: GT oversize handlebar
* Headset: GT Alloy
* Hubs: Formaul DC 20
* Number of Gears: 24
* Pedals: Classic Cage
* Quick Release Wheels: Yes
* Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga Comp hydraulic disc brakes, 160 rotors
* Rear Mech: Shimano Acera X
* Rear Shock: NA
* Rims: Alex ASD-1 disc rims
* Saddle: GT
* Seatpost: Alloy Black
* Stem: GT Oversized
* Tyre size: 2.1"
* Tyres: CST
* Wheel size: 26"