Earplugs are a subjective thing and I've tried many, many different types and brands.
These I find tick all my boxes.
1. Comfy for long periods
2. Easy to insert (with my method oulined below anyhow)
3. Stay in
4. Do what they are designed to do, i.e. block out noise effectively
They are 3M branded and so that probably explains why they tick these boxes.
In my previous experience GT Moto's products have been hit and miss but these are a hit and at 28p for each pair they are a bargain. Also, being sold in these multipacks means you will probably change them at healthy intervals.
When I use them, I do it as follows:
1. Roll them thinly
2. Moisten them
3. Pull upper end of ear up and out to open earhole better
4. Insert (NOT TOO FAR SO AS TO CAUSE INJURY!)
5. I normally find that the first insertion slightly moistens the earhole but I then normally repeat steps 2 to 4 to seat them properly.
6. Finally, place your finger over the end to keep them inside whilst they expand in your ear for a few seconds.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE IN A HIGH NOISE ENVIRONMENT TO USE EARPLUGS. SEE HOW RELAXED THEY CAN MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU'RE CHILLING OUT AT HOME.