next cheapest is £14.99 @ BangCd
* Fully immersive GTA experience on the DS
* Massive map featuring 4 of the 5 boroughs of Liberty City from GTA IV
* Loads of integrated Touch Screen elements throughout gameplay
* In-game economy based on a trading system with fluctuating prices
* Tons of mini-games including rampages, odd jobs and street races
* GPS map system
* All new Police evasion system
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars gives Huang Lee a simple mission following his fathers murder: deliver an ancient sword to his Uncle Kenny to ensure his family retains control of the Triad gangs of Liberty City. Huang is a spoiled rich kid who expects everything to run smoothly, but his trip does not go exactly as planned. After being robbed and left to die, he will search for honour, riches and revenge in the most dangerous and morally bankrupt city in the world.
Chasing Cars: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars puts you in the seat for fast and frantic chases and escapes
Fight Fire With Fire: There are places to run, but nowhere to hide
No Punches Pulled: The first mature rated game for the Nintendo DS
Make Your Mark: Tattoo your Triads and much more with the host of features and mini-games made for DS.
The idea of a Grand Theft Auto game on the Nintendo DS was a mixed marriage to some given the consoles perceived core base of puzzle and childrens games. In the midst of this casual gaming revolution of which the DS is certainly a symbol, Chinatown Wars is one of the most interesting and controversial releases on the platform to date.
An 18 rated game produced as only Rockstar know how, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars brings a fresh take on the open world series in a bold animated style with all the crashing, chasing and mayhem that GTA and action fans have come to know and love. If you want to be a gangster on the go, then look no further.
* A whole new world: Explore four whole boroughs of Liberty City.
* Multiple missions: Dominate the city with a host of missions, mini-games and hidden collectables. Make guns, crack safes, hijack cars and much more.
* Made to be mature: A big and bad world on a small system, GTA exposes a gangland world without sparing the details.
* Online Action: Track your career and cruise through leaderboards online.