If you missed out on the Newcastle Building Society 5% then you can still get good rates if you want to tie up your money.
I know this will not be for everyone, but a good rate neverless.
Would you like a guaranteed fixed rate of return from some of your online savings?
Our new Best Buy 5 Year Online Bond offers you a great fixed rate of interest until 31st August 2014. If you are looking to fix your rate for a shorter term we also have a 2 year and a Best Buy 3 Year Online Bond that may suit your savings needs. Plus, there are no paper forms for you to compete or sign using our award-winning application process meaning that you can open an account in minutes.
Why Choose Online Bonds?
* Guaranteed fixed rate of interest for the duration of the bond
* Open an Online bond with as little as £100 and as much as £500,000
* No forms to sign with our award-winning paperless application
* Make additional deposits whilst the bond is open to new investors
* View your balance and transaction history online
* No withdrawals allowed during the term of the Online
* Early closure not permitted during the term of the Online Bond
* Apply now for an Online Bond
Why choose Barnsley Building Society?
Barnsley Building Society is part of one of the largest building societies in the UK, Yorkshire Building Society, following the merger on 31 December 2008.
Yorkshire Building Society has 1.9 million members and 143 branches around the UK. Yorkshire Building Society also has one of the strongest capital positions of any UK bank or building society. In 2008, the Society's assets were £23bn
2 Years 3.85 % gross p.a./AER* Summary
3 Years 5.00 % gross p.a./AER* Summary
4 Years 5.15 % gross p.a./AER* Summary
5 Years 5.40 % gross p.a./AER
Mods if this is not the correct place can you please move it for me.