Guitar Hero: On Tour - Decades expands the experience of Guitar Hero: On Tour by taking players through a rock-and-roll journey from today's rock through the classic rock of the 70s. Utilising the revolutionary 'Guitar Hero Guitar Grip' peripheral that fits in the GamePak slot on the Nintendo DS, Decades gives fans the ability to shred through time with their favourite tunes and customise their characters in decade-themed costumes and venues. The soundtrack features 28 master tracks from the great decades of music, including 21 that are exclusive to Decades. For the first time, owners of Guitar Hero: On Tour or Decades will be able to stream over 50 songs from the two games using a local wireless connection. Guitar Hero: On Tour - Decades delivers the gameplay that players have come to expect and continues the ground-breaking on-the-go Guitar Hero experience.
* Includes Guitar Hero Guitar Grip
* Share the Music:
* Stream over 50 songs between Guitar Hero: On Tour - Decades and Guitar Hero: On Tour using local wireless play
* A New Musical Offering:
* Rock out to 25 all-new songs and 3 bonus tracks, with some of the greatest hits from each decade. Twenty one songs will be exclusive to Decades and 7 will be taken from Guitar Hero: World Tour. Tracks include...
* Modern: Foo Fighters - The Pretender
* 2000s: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
* 1990s: Blind Melon - No Rain
* 1980s: Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
* 1970s: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
* Unique, portable gaming experience for the Nintendo DS:
* Rock Out to Guitar Hero on the DS with the innovative Guitar Grip
* Utilise local wireless play to shred with your friends in multiplayer mode and to share music
* Use the included pick-stylus to strum the touch activated screen
* Gameplay modes:
* Single-Player Mode - Prove your guitar shredding skills while navigating through Career, Quick Play or Guitar Duel modes. New career modes for Lead Guitar and Bass.