I was sure i had seen this posted a few weeks ago - but have done a check and can't find it - please delete or expire if its a dupe.
For the first time, handheld gamers have the freedom to unleash their inner rock star anytime, anywhere with 'Guitar Hero: On Tour'. Utilizing the revolutionary Guitar Hero Guitar Grip peripheral that fits snugly into the Nintendo DS and a unique Guitar Hero pick-stylus, 'Guitar Hero: On Tour' brings a new dimension to handheld gaming and gives fans the ability to shred along with their favourite tunes with complete portability.
The game delivers a unique experience by challenging handheld gamers to rock out and prove their shredding skills on the most diverse set list of master tracks ever offered in a Guitar Hero game, including classic rock, alternative and pop favourites.
- Rock out anytime, anywhere - Fans can now take the Guitar Hero experience wherever they go with 'Guitar Hero: On Tour'. The Guitar Hero Guitar Grip is an ergonomic extension that mimics a guitar fret board and fits seamlessly in people's hands to deliver the same core gameplay that defines Guitar Hero.
- Strum with the stylus - Included with the game is a new Guitar Hero pick-stylus that allows gamers to strum away in style on the touch activated screen of the DS.
- Jam with friends - On a local wireless network, friends can join together to play in co-op mode, or challenge one another in a Guitar Duel using new battle items unique to the DS platform.
- Become a rock legend - Players can blow into the microphone to extinguish a pyrotechnics effects gone wrong, or use the touch screen to autograph a fan's shirt in the middle of their set.
- Personalize your experience - With a vast collection of Gibson guitars, five unlockable venues and six characters to choose from - including two new rockers exclusive to 'Guitar Hero: On Tour' - gamers can personalize their Guitar Hero experience to their heart's desire.
- Pick a song, any song - Fans can prove their shredding skills on the most diverse set list of master tracks ever offered on a Guitar Hero game, including classic rock, pop and alternative favourites such as Nirvana, OK Go and No Doubt.
All Star - Smash Mouth
All the Small Things - Blink-182
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
Black Magic Woman - Santana
Breed - Nirvana
China Grove - The Doobie Brothers
Do What You Want - OK Go
Heaven - Los Lonely Boys
Helicopter - Bloc Party
Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
La Grange - ZZ Top
Rock and Roll All Nite - Kiss
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats
This Love - Maroon 5
We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
What I Want - Daughtry
Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row