Scroll down a bit in the supersaver deals to get this offer, this price is when you use free delivery when signed up at AV/Hexus Forums so it's worth the sign up to save some cash!
This is a pretty good price, they seem to be retailing elsewhere for £60-£70 so grab yourself a bargain.
- Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V
- Single +12B rail for the most demanding SLI configuration
- High effciency design that meets 80 Plus requirements (85% typical)
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 120mm fan speed control
- Multipe protection design (OVP/ UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP)
- High reliability (MTBF > 100,000)
- Double Layer EMI Filter restrains noise and injury to end-user
- Huge bulk capacitor for hold up time > 17ms at full load
- Integrating Active PFC with PWM combo controller not only make PFC higher than 0.99, but also raises efficiency
- Efficent transformer for reducing 5Bsb power loss when the system is at turn-off and sleep modes
- Five Year Warranty
Not entirely sure why it has gone cold so fast but oh well, here are some reviews for those interested.