As the title. Friction runners rather than ball bearing, but not surprising at this price! Picked one up yesterday and it's not bad - drawers are reasonably smooth running and certainly better than the really cheap Clarke ones. The drawers lock when the lid's closed, which saves messing around with locking bars which is nice, though you'll need a padlock to secure the lid. The 2 drawer version is also available for £16.49.
Does need to be reserved online - still £45 instore or £30 or so with a trade card.
Features & Benefits
* Load rating of 9kg per drawer
* Drawers lock when lid is closed
* Heavy duty comfort-grip handle
* Designed and engineered for the DIY enthusiast
* Size: 513mm (width) x 240mm (depth) x 320mm (height)