Thought this was a decent price for a new Wii game / Harry Potter fans. Hut group hav it around £18 (if you have any Walkers codes left) but elsewhere:-
Amazon UK £20.97
The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 videogame is packed from start to finish with action and combat. Players will be on the run, fighting for survival on a desperate and dangerous quest to locate and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes, engaging with Death Eaters and Snatchers in epic battle sequences at every turn. To amplify the action, players will encounter ferocious creatures from the previous films in addition to the adversaries Harry faces in the seventh film. They will need to muster their most powerful magic against relentless assaults from all sides. There are no more lessons, no more training. This time the danger is real. It's time for players to fight for their lives.
* The wand is the ultimate weapon: Hold nothing back! Unleash an arsenal of formidable magic to defeat attackers, protect yourself from harm and evade capture.
* Deadly enemies lurk around every corner: Fight Voldemort's minions, including Death Eaters, Snatchers and Dementors. Overcome a host of fierce creatures attacking on instinct alone. No other Harry Potter game has had this level of action!
* Become a master in stealth: Use the Invisibility Cloak, Polyjuice Potion and Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder to avoid detection and sneak past adversaries.
* Unique cover mechanics: Use magic to create and wield cover. Utilise the environment to make shields out of trees, tables and statues, and then throw them at enemies, turning defence into attack.
* Powerful potions: Find and trade goods for potions that can be used to attack, escape, restore health or increase your luck.
* Out of Hogwarts and on the run: Your dangerous journey takes you through a host of new environments, from city streets to remote wilderness areas, to new and iconic wizarding locations: each presents different enemies to fight, challenges to uncover and quests to complete.