As Lord Voldemort tightens his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds, Hogwarts is no longer a safe haven. Harry suspects perils may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemorts defences and to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Even as the decisive showdown looms, romance blossoms for Harry, Ron, Hermione and their classmates. Love is in the air, but danger lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.
Disc 1 - Feature Film
Close-Up With The Cast of Harry Potter -Hosts Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Alfred Enoch (Dean Thomas) lead us on an entertaining look at the cast of Harry Potter as they explore their interests away from acting and spend a day on set with the production team.
* Editing with Daniel Radcliffe: Daniel and editor Mark Day have a light-hearted conversation about film editing and how to get the right shot for a scene.
* Special Effects with Matthew Lewis, Oliver Phelps and Tom Felton: The guys get a "science lesson" from Special Effects Supervisor John Richardson and technician Matthew Harlow.
* Owl Training with Jessie Cave: Jessie heads outside for training tips with hootie and owl trainer Guillaume Grange.
* Stunt Training with Rupert Grint: Rupert shows off his thrill for danger with the stunt department.
* Costume Designs with Evanna Lynch: Evanna shares her jewelry designs with Costume Designer Jany Temime.
* Art with Bonnie Wright: Bonnie and graphic designer Eduardo Lima show off the fun props, products and set designs.
* Behind The Camera with James Phelps: In his debut performance in the assistant director department, James actually becomes a crew member on set.
* Make-Up with Emma Watson: Emma and designer Amanda Knight talk about the biggest challenges on this years film.
* J.K. Rowling: A Year In The Life A fascinating and intimate look into the life of J.K. Rowling over the last year of writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
* One-Minute Drills The cast has :60 seconds to describe their characters personality, history, relationships and other traits before time runs out.
* Whats On Your Mind Hosted by Tom Felton, the cast is put on the spot when asked a series of rapid-fire questions on their likes and dislikes.
* The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Sneak Peek Get an inside look at the amazing world of magic and excitement being created at Universal Orlando® Resort in Florida.
* Harry and Hermione Walk Through the Halls of Hogwarts
* Harry and Hermione Discuss Marauders Map
* Harry, Ron & Hermione Discuss The Vanishing Cabinet
* Harry and Dumbledore Arrive At Cave Entrance
* Harry and Dumbledore Leave Cave
* Clouds Gather Over Hogwarts as Flitwick Conducts Choir
* Harry Joins Ron, Hermione and Ginny In The Common Room
* Harry and Hermione Discuss Ron At Astronomy Tower