The evil Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes) is back and he’s creating an army, his presence is making an appearance in both wizard and muggle worlds. Even Hogwarts is under pressure and is no longer as safe as it once was. Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) realises that there will soon be a battle on an epic scale of good vs. evil, and he must prepare. He enlists Harry to help, and together they delve deep into the past of the dreaded boy that turned into Lord Voldemort; Tim Riddle.
This year is not going to be an easy one for Harry, he will face danger he has not seen before as he hunts for a way to subdue Voldemort’s defences. Professor Horace Slughorn is brought in to help with the mission as he was Riddle’s teacher, but he is stricken to help with any ease.
Love finds its way into the Hogwarts campus, Harry is infatuated with the likes of Ginny, but must battle with Dean Thomas in order to gain her affections. Lavender Brown has decided that she wants Ron. Hermione even tries her hardest not to be struck by the love bug, and tries to keep her emotions bottled. One student however remains unfazed by the aroma of love and has dark intentions in mind. Love may be in the air, but Hogwarts is about to be sheltered by tragedy and may never be the same again.
Maximum Movie Mode
Maximum Movie Mode As the darkest hour approaches, this is the one thing you MUST see to prepare yourself for the final battle in Deathly Hallows! This interactive viewing experience will examine the entire film with such things as Focus Points, Picture-In-Picture, photo galleries and much more!
As Voldemort’s grip tightens, the dark secrets from the past prepare Harry for the future…and the final battle. It is at this critical moment, where no one is safe, that Harry and his friends are tested by the bonds of friendship and trust of true allegiances that will ultimately reveal the choice between good and evil.
* The Millennium Bridge
* Shooting On Location
* Professor Slughorn
* Building Relationships
* Director David Yates Returns
* Wool’s Orphanage
* Ron and Lavender’s Kiss
* The Burrow
* Harry and Ginny’s Kiss
* Aragog Returns
* Creating the Cave
* Designing the Virtual Cave Environment
* The Inferi
* The Underwater Sequence
Behind the Story: Close-up with the Cast of Harry Potter
Hosts Matthew Lewis (“Neville Longbottom”) and Alfie Enoch (“Dean Thomas”) lead us on an entertaining look at the cast of Harry Potter as they explore their interests away from acting and spend a day on set with the production team.
* Editing with Daniel Radcliffe: Daniel and editor Mark Day have a light-hearted conversation about film editing and how to get the right shot for a scene.
* Special Effects with Matthew Lewis, Oliver Phelps and Tom Felton: The guys get a "science lesson" from Special Effects Supervisor John Richardson and technician Matthew Harlow.
* Owl Training with Jessie Cave: Jessie heads outside for training tips with “hootie” and owl trainer Guillaume Grange.
* Stunt Training with Rupert Grint: Rupert shows off his thrill for danger with the stunt department.
* Costume Designs with Evanna Lynch: Evanna shares her jewelry designs with Costume Designer Jany Temime.
* Art with Bonnie Wright: Bonnie and graphic designer Eduardo Lima show off the fun props, products and set designs.
* Behind The Camera with James Phelps: In his debut performance in the assistant director department, James actually becomes a crew member on set.
* Make-Up with Emma Watson: Emma and designer Amanda Knight talk about the biggest challenges on this year’s film.
One Minutre Drills
The cast has :60 seconds to describe their character’s personality, history, relationships and other traits before time runs out.
J.K. Rowling: A Year In The Life A fascinating and intimate look into the life of J.K. Rowling over the last year of writing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. What’s On You Mind Hosted by Tom Felton, the cast is put on the spot when asked a series of rapid-fire questions on their likes and dislikes.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter- Sneak Peak Get an “inside look” at the amazing world of magic and excitement being created at Universal Orlando Resort in Florida.
Additional Scenes 2.0 & 5.1 Audio
* Harry and Hermione Walk Through the Halls of Hogwarts
* Harry and Hermione Discuss Marauder’s Map
* Harry, Ron & Hermione Discuss The Vanishing Cabinet
* Harry and Dumbledore Arrive At Cave Entrance
* Harry and Dumbledore Leave Cave
* Clouds Gather Over Hogwarts as Flitwick Conducts Choir
* Harry Joins Ron, Hermione and Ginny In The Common Room
* Harry and Hermione Discuss Ron At Astronomy Tower
Disc 3 – Bonus Copy of the Feature on DVD