Features a 'sneak peak' of Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsSpecial Features:
1. Maximum Movie Mode:
Prepare yourself for the final battle in Deathly Hallows! This interactive viewing experience will examine the entire film with such things as Focus Points, Picture-In-Picture, photo galleries and much more!
2. The Millennium Bridge
3. Shooting On Location
4. Professor Slughorn
5. Building Relationships
6. Director David Yates Returns
7. Wool’s Orphanage
8. Ron and Lavender’s Kiss
9. The Burrow
10. Harry and Ginny’s Kiss
11. Aragog Returns
12. Creating the Cave
13. Designing the Virtual Cave Environment
14. The Inferi
15. The Underwater Sequence
16. CLOSE-UP WITH THE CAST OF HARRY POTTER
Hosts Matthew Lewis (“Neville Longbottom”) and Alfie Enoch (“Dean Thomas”) lead us on an entertaining look at the cast of Harry Potter as they explore their interests away from acting and spend a day on set with the production team.
17. Editing with Daniel Radcliffe: Daniel and editor Mark Day have a light-hearted conversation about film editing and how to get the right shot for a scene.
18. Special Effects with Matthew Lewis, Oliver Phelps and Tom Felton: The guys get a "science lesson" from Special Effects Supervisor John Richardson and technician Matthew Harlow.
19. Owl Training with Jessie Cave: Jessie heads outside for training tips with “hootie” and owl trainer Guillaume Grange.
20. Stunt Training with Rupert Grint: Rupert shows off his thrill for danger with the stunt department.
21. Costume Designs with Evanna Lynch: Evanna shares her jewelry designs with Costume Designer Jany Temime
22. Art with Bonnie Wright: Bonnie and graphic designer Eduardo Lima show off the fun props, products and set designs.
23. Behind The Camera with James Phelps: In his debut performance in the assistant director department, James actually becomes a crew member on set.
24. Make-Up with Emma Watson: Emma and designer Amanda Knight talk about the biggest challenges on this year’s film.
25. The cast has :60 seconds to describe their character’s personality, history, relationships and other traits before time runs out
26. J.K. Rowling: A Year In The Life
27. What’s On You Mind
28. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Sneak Peak
29. Harry and Hermione Walk Through the Halls of Hogwarts
30. Harry and Hermione Discuss Marauder’s Map
31. Harry, Ron & Hermione Discuss The Vanishing Cabinet
32. Harry and Dumbledore Arrive At Cave Entrance
33. Harry and Dumbledore Leave Cave
34. Clouds Gather Over Hogwarts as Flitwick Conducts Choir
35. Harry Joins Ron, Hermione and Ginny In The Common Room
36. Harry and Hermione Discuss Ron At Astronomy Tower