This is my first post, so here goes...!
Forget about healthy eating, January's gone already and let's face it, the diet went out of the window weeks ago. Time to get back to reality and start eating normally (i.e.rubbish)! What better way than to get yourself a Harry Ramsden Family Fryer!
Heck, you don't even need a voucher - all you need is to do is call up the Morphy Richards hotline on: 0870 060 2621
Sorry for the bad photo, but this deal isn't even on Harry Ramsden's web site, so no link to it.
The cheapest on the internet is Amazon at £69.99 but only 1 left in stock. Argos and Empire Direct have it for about £90
Here's the specs:
2.2kw, 3.1 litre oil capacity, 1.2kg food capacity
- 1 large rise and fall basket
- Stainless steel fryer ladle (ideal for frying and turning fish without the need for a basket
- Variable temperature control (150° - 190°)
- Safety locking lid
- Cool touch handles and body
- Non-stick tank
- Dishwasher-proof lid
- Removable control panel, lid and tank for easy cleaning
- Washable anti-odour filter
- Easy lid release
- Vertical hold position
Not sure how much delivery is though as it doesn't say on the flyer.