(Apparently!) The world's first DVB-T2 receiver turns your PC into a Freeview HD PVR!
From both Dabs and BT Shop but BT Shop delivery is cheaper and 1% more cashback.
Link to dabs product is : http://www.dabs.com/products/nanostick-t2-290e-dvb-t2-77KG.html
Price on the product page is £57.99 but when you go through to place your order the price is £48.33 + £3.56 delivery makes £49.58.
Plus 3% Quidco \ Topcashback making it possibly £48.09
Amazon - £64.99
Scan - £77.32
* USB 2.0 TV tuner for DVB-T2, DVB-T,
* Mini remote control (battery included)
* DVB-T antenna
* USB extender cable
* CD with TVCenter application, drivers and user manual
* Quick start guide
Minimum System Requirements
* Microsoft® Windows 7® or Windows Vista with latest Service Pack, 1 GB RAM
* Or Windows XP (32 bit) with latest Service Pack, 512 MB RAM
* PC with 1.5 GHz processor for SD TV
* For HDTV: 2,6 GHz multi core processor
* Hard disk with min. 1 GB free capacity (20 GB free capacity recommended)
* Sound and graphics with support for DirectX® 9 or higher
* USB 2.0 port
* CD/DVD drive for software installation
* Internet connection for software
Important notes on DVB-T/T2 reception:
Please ask your dealer whether DVB-T is available in your region. DVB-T reception is depending on location and might be impaired by thick or steel-enforced walls, and high neighbouring buildings. In such environments, an outdoor / roof-top DVB-T antenna is required. Mobile reception of DVB-T, e.g. in a car or train, is in general not possible.
Please check the Freeview HD coverage at your home here: http://www.freeview.co.uk/HD
Highlights of the PCTV systems nanoStick T2 290e DVB-T2
* Lets you receive all unencrypted Freeview HD channels
* Streams live-TV to iPhone, iPad or any Mac or PC