Quidco plus other cashback sites = 5%
this has been posted for amazon (no cb) and love film (deal ended)
Best deal i could find seehttp://www.ps3prices.co.uk/game/ps3/heavy-rain/
Heavy Rain for PlayStation 3 is a dark, immersive and emotionally-engaging experience; one that expands upon the innovative ideas of 2005's acclaimed Fahrenheit to create a noir-thriller where decisions are charged with importance and actions can have drastic and unforseen consequences.
Breaking with traditional game conventions where necessary, the gameplay will be based around story, emotional involvement and the player's decisions and interactions, rather than high-scores, combat and competition.
Read more »
Intuitive gameplay and controls are also fundamental to the experience - ensuring that the game is mature but accessible, and avoiding alienating players with obscure stats and complex interfaces. In Heavy Rain for PlayStation 3 you don't watch the story - you play it. The dynamic narrative unfolds through the players actions - not cut scenes - and every action has a consequence.
The choices you make and the way you interact with other characters have repercussions throughout the storyline. With unprecedented responsibility over the fates of the game's characters, players will find Heavy Rain on PS3 an emotional experience unlike any other. It dares to tackle subject matter and themes rarely touched upon in video games, making it a genuinely mature game for a new world of adult gamers.
* Heavy plotting: A dark, adult-themed thriller with believable characters and a captivating plot full of love, violence and sacrifice.
* Virtual luvvies: Breakthrough facial animation features the most realistic virtual actors ever seen, each capable of mimicking real and varied emotions.
* Consequences: If a character dies they stay dead - no extra lives or continues, just an organic plotline with multiple different endings.
* Quick Time: Intense action sequences that anyone can play, with simple controls and fast-paced against-the-clock challenges.
* Conscious action: Unique control system lets you see what your character is thinking as they explore the world - and then act on it with a press of a button.