Hello Pocoyo! is a graphical adventure made especially for the Nintendo DS. Based on the Pocoyo licence, Hello Pocoyo! is not just fun but also a creative exercise for both children and adults. The adventure begins when Pocoyo accidentally makes his friends disappear with a magic pencil. You will travel along with Pocoyo in the environments extracted from the TV series and help Pocoyo find all his missing friends, who join him one by one until he finds them all.
The game will exploit the unique features of the Nintendo DS to its maximum. For instance, you'll have to blow into the microphone to make Pato fly using an umbrella, make a race car sound to make Pocoyo move faster and call Loula when you need her help digging for a key.
The game's features and situations mimic the series look as it's being developed to place the player directly into the Pocoyo universe. Hello Pocoyo! maintains the educational spirit, without being instructive, that has made Pocoyo the brilliant and award-winning successful cartoon series that it is.
* Very charming and attractive characters not only for kids but also for adults
* New way of playing - you cannot give direct orders but try to motivate and make characters interact with the objects and other characters (just like the narrator in the cartoons)
* Fun and educational videogame
* Every time you find a new object, the possibilities enlarge and new minigames are unlocked - keep the characters happy and direct them with the objective of unlocking new elements and get to experiment with them
* Characters attributes - Happiness, Education and Energy
* Three different worlds or environments - Earth, Undersea and Outer Space