As seen on the Aldi website:http://uk.aldi.com/uk/html/offers/58_9932.htm
However, my local store in Yarm had them (at least a dozen of them) on the shelf at £59.99!! There was a sticker on the box saying an HDMI cable was included too.
I even picked up a copy of the latest Rambo on blu-ray for £3.99 but couldn't find any other discs. :o(
That is one mother or a bargain.
Blu-ray DVD Player
£119. 99 each *
* Plays Blu-ray discs for much clearer, sharper pictures and sound
* Up to 1080p HD for high definition picture reproduction (dependent on TV capability)
* Plays BD, DVD, DVD+/-R/RW, CD, MP3 CD, CD-DA, CD-R/RW, VCD discs to play all your favourite video and audio recordings
* HDMI connectivity with HDMI cable included for optimum connection with TV
* Dolby Digital sound reproduction for great sound quality
Out of the blue
Blu-ray high-definition redefined They might look just like conventional DVD/CDs, but Blu-ray discs are read by a blue (violet) laser that operates on a shorter wavelength, so it can be focused with greater precision on narrower tracks, enabling Blu-ray discs to store a massive 50GB on a dual layer. This colossal storage capacity results in razor-sharp pictures, graphics and sounds of unprecedented definition and quality. Over 1,000 blockbuster movies are already available on Blu-ray disc in the UK, together with an ever-growing number of game console discs.