No details online, but if you can trade in an old ipod and get a touch (ooh er) for £89 instead of £159 seems a good deal to me.
I may get to a store this morning and if so could then update tonight.
1. HMV will, subject to these terms and conditions, accept the following iPods as a trade-in against the purchase of a new iPod Nano, iPod Touch or iPod Classic.
2. We will give you the following value for your old iPod subject to clause 6 below:
4th Generation Touch £70
You will be required to pay the difference in price for a new iPod.
3. The iPod trade-in prices noted above are subject to change without prior notice.
4. iPod trade-in’s are only available in HMV stores. This offer is not available online.
5. The closing date of this offer is: 11.59pm on 20th November 2011.
6. All trade-in iPods must be in full working order and of a quality satisfactory to HMV.
HMV store staff will test your trade-in iPod to ensure the following criteria are met. Your trade-in iPod:
* Must switch on;
* Must play at least 5 seconds of music through headphones and a speaker dock
* Must have functions which work properly when scrolling through the music or application menu;
* Must not show a sad face on screen; and * The iPod Screen must not be cracked and the iPod should not be broken or damaged by water.
HMV store staff reserve the right to refuse any iPod for trade in, should any of the above conditons not be met.
7. Trade-in iPod packaging, instructions, warranty cards, headphones or any other accessories are not required.
8. Only one iPod trade - in per purchase of a new iPod.
9. The iPod Trade-in offer is open to UK and Irish residents only, aged 16 or above.
10. HMV reserves the right to refuse to accept multiple trade in iPod’s or stock which it believes to have been sourced through a trade buyer. This service is not available to businesses.
11. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used retrospectively.
12. No cash alternative is available.
13. The trade in iPods will be disposed of via a third party and, therefore no return of the old unit will be possible.
For new iPod returns please see HMV’s returns policy on hmv.com. Any returns/refunds on the new iPod will take the trade-in value into consideration.
14. Please note that if your trade-in iPod contains any personal data at trade-in (including photographs), this data will be accessible by HMV and any third party disposing of the iPod. The data will be deleted at disposal by the third party.
15. The Promoter - HMV UK Limited, Film House, 142 Wardour Street, London, W1F 8LN.
16. HMV’s decision in the exercise of the interpretation of any rights or discretion in connection with these terms and conditions shall be final and binding. Customers who trade-in their iPod will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by and subject to English Law.